Just a quick note to remind any members of the Alabama Funeral Directors Association (AFDA) who are hoping to be awarded either a 25-year or 50-year AFDA Service Pin at the upcoming convention in June that the deadline for making application for consideration for either pin is May 18, 2019. As a courtesy to the committee, it would be helpful if you would forward your completed application to Denise Edmisten at firstname.lastname@example.org in the next week or so as it takes time to review each and every document. In other words, the sooner the better. Please keep in mind that missing data only delays the process.
· Each Applicant must be employed by a firm who has been a member of AFDA for a minimum of five (5) years, and remains on the payroll or non-financing income;
· Each Applicant must not have over three (3) years interruption of employment in the Funeral Profession. (Financing a Business does not count as employment) Active Military Service time will not be considered an interruption of employment.
· Each Applicant is considered a student until he or she is seventeen (17) years old;
· Each Applicant must submit a resume to the committee of his or her employment for the past twenty-five (25) years or fifty (50) years as appropriate.
· Applications must be received by the Executive Director of the AFDA no later than 30 days prior to the annual convention in June.
20 Year Pin Application
25 Year Pin Application
30 Year Pin Application
40 Year Pin Application
50 Year Pin Application
60 Year Pin Application